As an owner of a member of this Bengal breed, you probably know the amount of spirit they conserve. The only way to spend the energy is by keeping them occupied with some interactive toys.
If you are searching for toys for your Bengal cat, there are numerous options left in front of you.
But considering the intelligence your pet has, you need to choose that wisely.
So to ensure your Bengal feline has a lot of opportunities to play, we have shared a list of awesome interactive toys available both online and offline.
Toys For Bengal Cats
We know how difficult it is to pick up the appropriate toy for a Bengal cat. Their choices vary depending on their intelligence level.
The feline of your friend loves to lay down on a scratcher lounge for hours, while your pet can love to play with a ripple rug to sort out how it works.
So a feeling of being perplexed can hit you while selecting the best toy among all the choices available. But fear not, as we are here to help you find the optimal one.
So, here we have penned down the reviews of the toys along with their pros and cons.
We will also tell you whether Bengal felines have loved them or not, especially if the toys are worth the price. So without any delay, let us get started.
1.PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge
- CATS LOVE IT: A scratcher, lounge, & SO MUCH MORE (see video on left). Incl premium USA organic catnip leaf. Natural scratching = healthy claws, great exercise, & stress...
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Curves make for easier scratching & a more comfortable place to rest & play. Naturally attracts cats. Interactive
The first thing we have come up with is a cat scratcher lounge by PetFusion. It is a simple infinite-shaped tool. Even though the scratcher lounge seems standard with no attractive look, its function is way ahead of its adversaries.
But, compared to other cat scratcher lounges, this one is pricey.
After checking the price, you can think the cat scratcher lounge is overhyped.
But, believe us, it is not. The sturdiness it has and the comfort it offers to your Bengal cat- are the optimal reasons behind its popularity.
If you own multiple Bengal cats, the scratcher lounge can even stand against all of them.
If we talk about the look, it is worth the price. This scratcher lounge is 34 inches wide, and the material used while manufacturing is crumpled cardboard.
- The company uses recycled cardboard to make it, with non-toxic corn starch glue that connects the pieces.
- This impressive and extremely functional lounge is pretty generous as per the size. It measures 34 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches.
- This innovatively designed lounge is reversible that multiplies its persistence and existence.
- When we say quality matters, we mean it. The PetFusion ultimate scratcher lounge comes with excellent quality cardboard construction that allows an intensified scratching experience.
- Apart from longevity, you will also experience fewer cardboard flakes on the ground.
- The dealer provides a 6-month warranty for any fabrication defects or in case you are not satisfied enough.
- The array of shades this toy provides is mesmerizing. You have the opportunity to pick the color that goes with the motif of your house.
A review is incomplete without a brief description of the pros and cons the product provides. So, here we pen down all the upsides and downsides that come with PetFusion ultimate scratcher lounge.
- The width of this scratcher aids in equally distributing the weight. Even if your pet jumps on the robust scratcher, it does not wiggle.
- Buy a PetFusion ultimate scratcher lounge so that you need not invest in buying a bed. The toy also serves as a unique infinity-shaped couch during the nap time of your Bengal cat.It means when your hyperactive Bengal cat scratches the PetFusion scratcher lounge badly, you rarely see any cardboard flakes on the ground. The firm cardboard design with smaller holes makes this scratcher lounge sturdier than ever.
- The sleek design with a decent look makes the PetFusion scratcher lounge an item of gorgeous furniture for your room.
- Even though there are almost no drawbacks the PetFusion scratcher lounge holds, the weight sometimes feels problematic. But it is like small compensation for the robustness the toy offers. Also, the width can be an issue when you want to place the lounge in a cozy place.
- You can feel hesitant to pay this much amount just for a cat scratcher. But we suggest thinking of it as a one-time investment for your Bengal cat.
Time for the verdict
If you ask us whether investing in the PetFusion scratcher lounge is worthy enough, then the answer will be yes. Your Bengal cat will love it.
2.Go Pet Club Cat Tree
There is nothing new to talk about the brand Go Pet Club that has been manufacturing pet toys since 2003. Like every other piece of toy from this company, the Go Pet Club 62-inch Cat Tree also comes with durability and a lot of variety.
Go Pet Club uses compressed wood to Make Cat Trees.
It is appropriate to carry the heavyweight of your Bengal feline.
The cat tree has the ultimate soft faux fur finish. You will find countless cat trees, especially for Bengal kitties that come with scratching posts. But those only last for a few days.
Your pet can climb up to the perch or even take a nap in the basket.
If you own more than one Bengal cat, teach them how to play hide and seek around the cat tree.
The cat tree measures 38 inches wide, 27 inches long, and height is 62 inches, and it fits any corner of your room.
- It is even safe for your Bengal feline, although you will experience a bit of shedding. To resolve it, use a scrub brush.
- Remembering how aggressively your Bengal cat scratches over the boards, you should bring a cat tree of Go Pet Club where the sisal ropes tie the scratching posts.
- Since Go Pet Club cat tree has multiple options to play with, it will keep your energetic Bengal feline engaged for hours.
- Many cat trees are difficult to construct by a newbie Bengal cat owner. But with Go Pet Club, anyone can assemble the pieces with ease.
Now, let us navigate you in the proper direction by sharing what goods and worst you can face while using the cat tree.
- The robust cat tree, manufactured by Go Pet Club, can carry the weights of multiple adult Bengal cats.
- The toy comes with different attributes and serves as countless play items for your Bengal felines. The cat tree is a wise decision for your mischievous pets.
- This compact cat tree fits into any small place.
- Easy to set up on your own.
- Since male adult Bengal cats are typically larger than other kitties, the bunk and the hole can be small.
- The fabric is prone to shed.
- The hooks attached to the cat tree sometimes feel wobbly and unsafe to carry the weight of a Bengal cat.
Time for the verdict
Your four-legged Bengal friend needs to stay active physically and mentally all day long and requires a cozy place to relax.
The cat tree serves all these purposes while standing sturdily at its spot.
3.KONG Naturals Double Cat Scratcher
- Available in two sizes: Single (5 in. wide) and Double
- Entices cats with North-American grown Catnip; recharge with KONG Naturals Premium Catnip or Catnip Spray
The double cat scratcher designed by KONG comes in a size of 19.25 x 1.5 x 8.88 inches.
The durability and the sturdiness this inclined cat scratcher provides are simply outstanding. Along with fulfilling the scratching needs of your Bengal cat, the catnip also entices your feline very much.
- The size dimension of this toy is 19.25 x 1.5 x 8.88 inches, which is enough for your oversized Bengal feline.
- KONG Naturals Double Cat Scratcher not only comes with a manufacturer warranty, but also you can easily avail of scratcher refills from both online and offline.
You and your Bengal cat can face the following advantages and disadvantages by the purchase of this toy.
- The double size provides the apt room for your big Bengal cat.
- KONG scratcher easily entices cats with North-American grown catnip.
- The reversible features prolong the endurance of the scratcher.
- With the help of cat scratcher refills, you can easily replace the torn one.
- The Bengal cat loves the inclined structure of this scratcher.
- The only disadvantage is that this scratcher slips easily due to the scarcity of the bottom support.
Time for the verdict
If you want to fulfill the scratching needs of your Bengal cat, then it is a must-buy for you.
4. ABO Gear Fun Tunnel for Cats
The fun tunnel is a play item that you can place both indoors and outdoors.
This foldable piece is easy to carry and store and provides your Bengal cat apt room to run through a long tunnel.
The luxurious quality material offers Bengal felines the ultimate experience of amusement while playing through it.
- The tunnel is 52 inches long and 10 inches deep, which is a lot of room for kitties.
- The material is delicate, durable, and luxurious faux fur that is safe for the sensitive skin of your Bengal cat.
- The sprung steel frame aids to keep it in shape
Following are some benefits and drawbacks you can face after buying the play tunnel.
- It offers your Bengal cat both amusement and privacy.
- The two peepholes attributed to the tunnel are the bonus fun for your pet.
- The dangling bell hanging insides the tunnel will keep your cats occupied for hours.
- Try to add multiple tunnels to give an adventurous experience to your Bengal cat.
- The stakes and sand pockets attached with it help to keep the toy firm and stable.
- Your adult Bengal cat can find it difficult to fit through the tunnel as per his size.
- You cannot mold the tunnel in a U-shape.
Time for the verdict
If you feel hesitant to let your Bengal cat stroll freely outdoors, then ABO Gear Fun Tunnel is for you.
5. SnugglyCat The Ripple Rug – Cat Activity Play Mat
- Multi-Function Activity Center –[See Video on Left]- Bed & Play Space – Pets Scratch, Stretch, Groom, Pounce & Sleep on the Ripples or Inside Tunnels – Helps Save...
- Infinite Configurations Helps to Prevent Boredom - Keeps Them Entertained - Create New Shapes - Any Time, All the Time
SnugglyCat uses recycled plastic water bottles to fabricate the ripple rag.
The eco-friendly activity play mat also seems kitty-friendly, considering its attributes. It is made in the USA activity play mat, which serves multiple opportunities to play.
- The multi-functional play mat serves several purposes, such as a playroom, sleeping place, exploring the tunnels, and even scratchboard.
- The delicate material provides the ultimate comfort to your pet during its playtime.
Here we have shared some of the pros and cons which you can face after purchasing the product.
- Purchasing this all-in-one ripple rug will help you to save a lot of space and money.
- The mat can hold any shape.
- The non-slip rubber bottom keeps the mat firm on the ground.
- Your Bengal cat probably does not like the way the mat smells. So wash the bottom rug until the odor goes away.
- The ripple rug cannot stand against the aggressive scratches from your Bengal kitty. The carpet quickly gets frizzy from it.
Time for the verdict
If you want to fulfill most of the environmental needs of your Bengal feline, go for SnugglyCat Ripple Rug. It is a safe place for relaxing, playtime, and human interactions.
Things to note while buying toys for your Bengal cat
Interactive toys keep your hyperactive Bengal cat occupied and healthy. Below are some vital factors you need to remember before selecting toys for your Bengal pet.
- Safety should always come first while purchasing toys for the kitty. You can proudly eliminate small toys preventing accidental choking.
- Ensure the toy does not have any additional attachments, like ribbons, bows, and even bells. There is a possibility your Bengal kitten can swallow those.
- Do not leave your Bengal cat alone with a teaser toy, as the string can get wrapped around the neck of your pet.
- Buy firm toys with stability.
To prevent the mischief of a Bengal cat, keeping it engaged with interactive toys is the best way. It also helps to level up their intelligence. Whether you buy a toy from our recommendation or on your own, consider the facts we have shared above before purchasing.
Hi There, AJ Oren here. I am the founder of this amazing pet blog & a passionate writer who loves helping pet owners to learn more about their pets through my articles. I am also the content manager of this blog. I have experience in pet training and behavior, sheltering, and currently working for a veterinary clinic.